We’ll be holding lots of different and exciting training days and camps for a variety of dog sports.
The venue will also be available to hire for full day, half day or hourly hire too.
You can find out more about all of our events by using the calendar below.
To view the calendar as a list on a desktop, click the ‘list’ button to your right. On a mobile device, click the square and then ‘list’’
European Open Simulator Show: Judge Nic Jones
January 4, 2024 @ 08:30 - 17:00 GMT
Non KC Show (going live in September)
Entries will be limited to 100 dogs
Date: Thurs 4th January
Classes: 1 x Jumping, 2 x Agility (more info below)
Judge: Nic Jones
Closing Date: 14th December
Enter at www.agilityplaza.com
- 3 classes per dog (1 x jumping, 2 x agility)
- All courses will be A3 level (Same level as you will find at the European Open)
- All courses are designed by judges who will be judging at the European Open 2024)
- Results from the jumping and the first agility will make a running order for the final agility, everyone will run in reverse order.
- The final agility will act as the ‘European Open Simulator’ Final. Everyone will run in this final, but to be eligible to compete for the title of Small, Medium, Intermediate or Large ‘European Open Simulator Winner’ you must not have been eliminated in at least one of the previous rounds.
- The winner of each height will win Galican prizes 😀
- We will be using Galican Equipment (the same as what will be used at the Team GB Try-Outs and what will be used at the European Open itself.
- A whistle will be used to start each competitor.
Please email email@example.com to go on our waiting list for events which are FULL.